Monday, April 30, 2012

Angelic Protection Prayer

3.1 Angelic Protection Prayer

Heavenly Father I come before You now in the Name of my Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Father I ask You to forgive me of any of my sins, my transgresses, my iniquities, and my trespasses, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father I ask You to forgive me of any un-forgiveness I have in my heart at this time toward anyone. Now Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus Christ I ask to encamp Your Mighty Warring and guarding angels around me, , , and to guard us and protect us, and to shield us, and to
destroy any evil spirit, demonic spirit, and strongmen, messenger of satan,
witchcraft prayer curse that would try to come against me, , , and
our houses, cars, offices, properties, dogs, trucks, cats, buildings, lands, anything inside of us Father, we ask You to loose Your angels around us to guard us and protect us from all these things in the Name of Jesus Christ of
190

Nazareth. Heavenly Father we ask You to loose Your angels around us to guard us and protect us and to destroy any curses, hexes, vexes, incantations, chains, fetters, snares, or traps, curses, lies, witchcraft prayers, charismatic witchcraft prayers, ungodly soul-ish prayers, spells, demonic spells of any kind, destroy these things that try to come against us in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, amen.

Taken from Christian Word Ministries
http://www.mobileprayers.org/prayerbook/pb_viewer/view_mobile.php?content_id=1484&parent=3§ion=1

No comments:

Post a Comment