Monday, April 2, 2012

Do You Know Who This Is?

I found this photo which belongs to me. This is a photo of my storage cabnet and my altar. This was taken in my office a few years ago before my shop was built. Do you know who owns this blog?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/02753829348150554481

Here is another link

http://ancientrecipes-occult1.blogspot.com/

Look Below that is the same cabinet empty waiting for me to refinish it.

I really don't like folks taking my stuff to make themselves look good. If you saw that picture you would think that person was a real worker and they might know what they were doing except they stole that photo from me!

Momma Starr

3 comments:

  1. Well, the blogs "Occult1" created are all "fly-by-night" variety with like only 1 or 2 blog entries, so I don't know what's up with that. They may have just taken the picture from google images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, sorry. I also found a site a few weeks ago that stole my blog entries, your blog entries, Dr. E's, etc. The owner even made it look like I posted my blogs on his blog. Strange. I did a blog entry on it asking how this person could have done it and someone left me a message saying it's liked called "blog scraping" or something and it's usally done by spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo was on my site when I first started my site. This person has more than one blog by the looks of it. Momma Starr

    ReplyDelete