Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Give Thanks for your Days

Every day when I get up I always give my day to God.

If you give your days to God then they'll be easier to handle. All you have to do is pray from your heart.

I start my prayer like this: "Father God I thank you for the new lease on life you've given me. I give this day with all my troubles to you. Give me the means to prosper today and all my days on Earth. Amen."

See that was simple. Prayer is the most powerful offering you can make to Spirit. You'll notice a difference when you let Spirit handle your days. Drlovebug

5 comments:

  1. That is very inspirational, Dr. Lovebug! I'm reminded of the song, "Count your blessings, count them one by one...".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also give thanks as well at night, I'm trying to get more into the habit of praying in the morning. I usually at night give thanks for the day given me, and ask that if seen thru the night to start a new day; to see me thru that day and that I be shown the way and the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all. Yeah I give my offering prayer as soon as I get up every morning and a prayer of gratitude before I go to sleep.

    Sometimes I say,"Lord give me the strength not to cuss these fools out (at work)!" or "Spirit give me patience, wisdom, and understanding so I don't go ape-shit on my coworkers!" LOL.

    Some people can really get under your skin but I refuse to give them the joy of it. Drlovebug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful asking for patience/understanding lol, God has a sense of humor and will send you all kinds of stupid asses!!!!

    ReplyDelete