Monday, April 2, 2012

You can run but you can't HIDE...

Some online workers are under the impression that if they do dirty work on folks then as long as they uncross themselves they can get away free....without repercussions.
Well I'm here to tell you that is false and completely untrue. When you do unjustified work your spirit is linked in that work. Sure you might be able to remove it off you but there will always be a link. If you're working unjustly on someone who knows how to handle those types of situations then when they reverse the work you will be hit with whatever you threw on that person plus more. There's no way around it and you can't run for cover. You can run but you can't hide...
Some people think because they are conjure workers they have the right to do anything they want justified or not. The line has to be drawn somewhere. There is a time and place for "heavy" work. Just because you have a bone to pick with someone because you don't like what they say or what they're doing doesn't mean you have every right to try and knock them down. As they say "Payback is a bitch."
A lot of this stuff happens because folks are either jealous of you or they're trying to hold you back.
I'm not against doing heavy work. Some folks deserve everything they get but at the same time I don't believe in throwing at folks. Because of all the different works being put out there on the Internet like death work, graveyard spirits, working with demons (wtf), hot foot, et cetera a lot of people have access to this kind of information when this work is not meant for everyone. Crossing work does not belong to everybody. Some people really don't need to know how to do this work.
I've seen some folks online say that all works including crossing should be put out there in the open to preserve hoodoo or it will be lost but I strongly disagree. In the real world old workers did not and to this day still do not pass that information to just anyone. This work is given to those who truly merit a need for it and can do it. "Heavy" works are done when there is just cause. There has to be a just cause because there must be a balance.
I don't believe in karma, the threefold law, or any of that stuff. I'll be blunt and say I think all that is a bunch of crap because the real world doesn't work that way. I do believe and acknowledge the old saying "What goes around comes around."
When you are being hit unfairly with crossed conditions and nasty work do your reversals and call on your Ancestors. They'll hit all those who need to be knocked down. Old timey workers and those who were brought up in the tradition always have a solution. I'm not telling y'all this to make myself or Starr look good but I am telling the truth. If you throw at me I will take it all off and send that shit right on back. I will take you ass down with your own mess and let God take care of it. I don't have the time or patience for this type of nonsense anymore. It is time for the community to stand up and deplore these cruel and unjustified practices.
It is time for people to say no it is not okay to do this kind of work. Then cover yourself do a good cleansing and reverse the junk sent your way. Some folks have a problem with doing reversal work. I used to have personal qualms doing the work because I wanted to let things fly. Over time I got fed up with being thrown at left and right and that's when I really took a stand.
Some of you might hesitate at first because you don't want to hurt nobody but remember Spirit is doing the work. Spirit is bringing justice. It is yours to claim because you have the right to defend you and your loved ones. Don't let anybody stand in the way of your blessings. This is my stand on the issue. Others may not agree with me but that is fine. We all have our way of doing things. Regardless I put my foot down and it's staying right where it is. Drlovebug

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with what you are saying. I grew up hearing that paybacks are a bitch and that what goes around comes around as well. I really don't get these people who think it's ok to throw at someone jut because they looked at them wrong, get a life. I believe that if someone is throwing at you for no good reason than so be it back on them, I won't let them bring me down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sure you might be able to remove it off you but there will always be a link."

    Sorry for my ignorance, but I do not understand this, it seems a contradiction. Could you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @geomante: Sorry for the late response. I've been having trouble with my computer so I can't respond as much to posts as I'd like.

    I'll clarify. If someone throws something at you a part of them is in that work. When you cleanse and ask Spirit to send that work back it will directly hit the person who decided to mess with you. Spirit always knows who's doing what. I hope this answers your question. Drlovebug

    ReplyDelete