Sunday, April 15, 2012

Working With Eggs

Working With Eggs ©Starr
 
There are many ways you can use eggs. They can be used to cleanse or to jinx, cross and hex with. it all depends on the work you are doing. I am going to give a few examples on how to use them. As always this is just a guide; you find what works for you.
 
[ This was in 2003 I met an elderly spanish lady last week when I went to her shop, we got to talking about the type of work we each do. The egg cleansing came up. She told me that when she treats people in a cleansing that she writes thier name on the egg, dresses it with oil and rolls it either in soda or salt. Then she passes it over the whole body while praying. She didn't tell me what prayer she says. This makes sense to me. I'm going to try it the next time I do a cleansing. She also told me that if someone is gossiping about you; you can write thier name on the egg, draw a mouth on it put an X over the mouth to shut it, dress it with oil and roll it in red pepper. Everytime they say your name thier mouth will burn and they will stop talking about you.]
 
 
Now you can place an egg in your bath water to cleanse yourself. I use this when I feel edgy and out of sorts. It really works by the time you finish the bath you feel a lot better.
 
An egg left in a glass of water for 9 days under your bed will remove any negative energies you may have attached to you.
 
If there is a lot of arguing going on in the house place an egg in the corner of the bed room it will stop.
 
Momma Starr

10 comments:

  1. Just found out a couple of weeks ago that my nephew's grandma, my sister-in-laws mom, used an egg to remove a fever from my nephew. They are hispanic and egg cleansings are really popular among hispanics. In fact, I'm wondering if that's were the egg cleansings originated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eggs are very powerful but sometimes they are over looked. Momma Starr

      Delete
  2. What are some good oils to dress the egg with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest plain ole olive oil that you have prayed Psalm 23 into. Momma Starr

      Delete
  3. I have used the egg cleansing, but will try it in the bath. I have done it two ways, one rolling it over my body and putting it in a bowl of water for a week then offering it in the cross roads and another for when I am out of sorts and need to get rid of it quickly I roll it over my body and drop it out my car window with 3 pennies in the cross roads(actually I throw it down on the road to break) simply because I want the negativity gone and take a ride for a while, it works for me when I need it for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I want to thank Momma Starr for providing such helpful information out there. I remember my mom giving us egg cleanings and taught me to give my childen egg cleanings to remove the evil eye. We are hispanics and when my oldest son( who is 19 now) was a little boy he would go to the store with one of my relatives and always came back with a fever. You see my son has deepsea blue eyes and olive skin and he was always the center of attention whereever he went. So my parents/or relatives would hand him back to me and I knew what to do and the fever would be gone immediately. Folks, don't underestimate the egg cleaning, it works and it does what it is suppose to do. I did an egg cleaning on myself yesterday because I could feel the "junk" and I am much happier today. I thought to myself, why is it that I am happier today than yesterday? The egg. If you have not tried it, just do it, you have nothing to loose but the junk that is on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The egg is not only good for cleansing work either. Momma Starr gives some really good money work using a conjured egg. You work the egg then bury it in your yard facing East.

    There are no limits to the work. Maybe Momma Starr can talk a little bit about working with eggs for other conditions. Cleansing is only a piece of the work. Drlovebug

    ReplyDelete
  6. When using the egg to shut someone's mouth, what do I do with the egg once it's been marked with the person's name and rolled in the red pepper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work the egg in a candle set up. Once you see your results throw it either at the bottom of a stop sign or in the crossroads. Either way will work. Momma Starr

      Delete