Monday, April 30, 2012

Prayer for Mind Cleansing & Clarity

Prayer for Mind Cleansing & Clarity Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Lord Jesus Christ we ask You according to John 14: 13 - 14, to wash over our minds with the Blood of Jesus and cleanse out all darkness and all thoughts that are contrary to Your will and destiny for our lives. I (we) ask You Lord Jesus to shut any doors that need to be shut whether spiritual or natural, and to open any doors that need to be opened whether spiritual or natural in my (our) life (lives). Heavenly Father, I (we) ask you to give me (us) and each person I (we) have prayed for today clarity of vision, clarity of sight, clarity of thought, clarity of mind, clarity of knowing, and hearing Your Voice according to John 16:23. Amen!

Taken from Christian Word Ministries
http://www.mobileprayers.org/prayerbook/pb_viewer/view_mobile.php?content_id=1601&parent=34§ion=1

No comments:

Post a Comment