Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PRAYER TO THE SPIRIT OF GOOD LUCK

I'm going through old writings to share and I came across some prayers  that have been shared with me. Times are hard so I thought this would be a good one to share. Momma Starr



PRAYER TO THE SPIRIT OF GOOD LUCK

Oh Mysterious Spirit that directs all the courses in my life, Descend unto my humble home, illuminate me through the confused secrets of the lottery, the prize that my heart will receive, observe my intentions that are pure and good hearted and are directed in a manner to do good and help me and all
human beings in general.


   I am not ambitious for riches, so that I can be egotistical and a show off, I only want the money to buy the peace of my heart, help the ones I love and to better the stock in myself.
  
Oh, Powerful Spirit, if you think that I should still pass many days on this earth suffering the inconveniences that destiny sets forth to me, Do what you will.: I resign myself to your wishes , but remember the good purposes I have in mind at his moment, and consider the necessity in which I find myself, and if it is written in the book of my destiny that my prayer will be heard, the vows which I have made sincerely will be satisfactorily attended to. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I love this prayer, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete