Monday, April 2, 2012

To Obtain A Wish


To Obtain A Wish

© 2003 starr All rights reserved

Take a couple of pinches of graveyard dirt, sugar, salt and sulphur mix all the ingredients together well. Then take a white taper candle that you have written your name and your wish on. Set the candle on a white plate and then sprinkle the mixture around the candle.

 Light the candle and focus on what you wish for. See your wish coming true. You can even place pictures of what you are wishing for on your altar to help you visualize the wish. Let the candle burn down. While the wax is still warm form the mixture into a ball. Then put the ball in a red flannel bag. Tie nine knots in the string that closes the bag; one each knot state your wish out loud. Then place your bag in a safe place. Once a day take the bag out hold it in your hands lovingly and talk to it about your wish. Do this everyday until your wish comes true. Feed your bag a drop of whiskey once a week.

8 comments:

  1. A real good work, Momma Starr.

    I'm assuming it's dirt from a family member used here. Still a lot of people grabbing dirt from strangers out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only from family, Lord I always assume folks know that. I forget how folks just run crazy grabbing dirt from any grave. I found a disk with a lot of my old stuff on it so I will be sharing some older works. Momma Starr

      Delete
  2. Thanking you Momma Starr and Dr Lovebug, for all the wonderful infomation.....
    In my countrymy ancestors have family graves, and they are covered with marble, but we have oil lamp with a floating wick that I attend to once a week..we also use incence, so no dirt for me, do you think if I take some of the oil, on a cotton bud, for graveyard work..thanking you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome. You may not be able to get dirt but you can use a white cloth and wipe the marble off and you can have the dust which will work in the same way. Momma Starr

      Delete
  3. Starr, what does someone do if they have no ancestor graves nearby? The nearest one to me is about 600 miles away, and I don't know when I'll be able to drive that way next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a photo of an ancestor you can make a copy of it burn it to ash then use the ash. The photo still holds your ancestors spirit although it is not the dirt. There is no substitute for graveyard dirt, but you should have good results with the ash. Momma Starr

      Delete
  4. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mama Starr, but the sulphur in this work is to keep "snakes" out of your way, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yelp Lee thats right. Send them "Snakes" running. Momma Starr

      Delete