Thursday, May 3, 2012

Janie's Prayer (Healing Conjure)

I got this prayer from Momma Starr. She has named it Janie's Prayer after her niece so that's what I call it. This prayer is very powerful for healing work and garnering strength in hard times. I thought it was appropriate to share for when you're having those hard times and need the strength to fight life's battles.


Always remember through God all things are possible. Drlovebug

Janie’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, I call on You right now in a special way. It is through Your Power
that I was created.Every breath I take, every morning I wake and every moment of
every hour, I live under Your Power.

Father, I ask You now to touch me with that same power. For if You created me from
nothing, You can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of Your
Spirit. Cast out anything that should not be in me. Mend what is broken. Root out
any unproductive cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damage
areas. Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection.

Let the warmth of Your healing love pass through my body to make new any
unhealthy areas so that my body will function the way you created it to function.
And Father, restore me to full health in mind and body so that I may serve You the
rest of my life.

I ask this in the name of Christ our Lord. Amen
Written by: Larry J. Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment