Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now


I touched a little on this in our last radio show. For this work you will be working with the Prophet Daniel. In Daniel 2 V 22 we see that God reveals things that are hidden.

22 He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with Him.

I’ve lived with the gift of sight my whole life; I have always just known things. I was never told that it was a sin or it was of the devil. I was never told it was evil. My mama had the sight, so did my Granddaddy and my Grandma on my daddy’s side. The only person who ever said anything that someone might perceive as negative towards the gift was my other Grandma she said “I was a heathen”; which was probably true lol. I never had a bad experience in church or around church folk; my Mama wouldn’t have put up with it.

I watched my mama many of times looking in a cup or a glass with water in it. Sometimes it was clear water sometimes it had a blue tint to it. I never asked her what she was doing. When she was in what we called “her Mood” we didn’t mess with her. We just knew it was important. She never burned candles. I do because I love them. When there is something hidden in the dark that you just can’t put your finger on; get a jar or glass of water. I use an ole mason jar. Add a few drops of Ms. Stewart’s bluing to the water, along with a little Holy water. Get a white stick candle and place it behind the jar or glass. Petition God and the Prophet Daniel to help you find the answer you are looking for. Ask them to help you see what is hidden.

I leave my jar on my table in my shop. I don’t let the water dry up; if the water gets low I just add more water and stir it up. This is an ole school way of reading. If you haven’t ever tried it you should. Momma Starr

4 comments:

  1. Do you change the water after you add the bluing? or leave it and read the entirely blue water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done both. I have used clear water, but I prefer the bluing. I just keep adding water and once a week I chaange the water. I keep a jar of blue water on my reading table. Momma Starr

      Delete
  2. I was just wondering if you read the process of the water dying blue, like some people who read the shapes and images that show on black ink drops as they dilute on glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have in the past. Drop one drop of bluing in the glass and watch it as it spread, this takes a little time but it will show you things. Remember to pray and petition over the glass before you drop the bluing if you are looking for something. Ask that it be shown to you. BTW glad to have you here M. Momma Starr

      Delete