Monday, May 7, 2012

Hoodoo Container Works




Dr. Lovebug posted a blog on working with pots in your work. I want to add a little more to the great information he shared. Over the years the containers I have used and or been instructed to use by my elders are, Coffee cans {not just any ole can but a can that has held coffee}, copper pot or bowl, {copper draws prosperity} or an iron pot. I have an ole iron pot that MiMi gave me many years ago. {Check out the picture above.} When I am trying to nail someone or something down the work is started in that iron pot. Iron is powerful because it is almost unbendable. Iron comes from deep in the earth and has its own natural power.

In the ole days folks used cans instead of iron pots because the iron pots were used for cooking and washing. The coffee can is the next best thing and they work. I think it is the power of the coffee that was stored in the can that makes them work so well. Tin is good for works but it is not as strong as iron. It bends and is wonderful for works that are of the “bend over nature”. Copper represents wealth, its shiny and copper draws so any copper bowl or pot would be good for prosperity work. My money pot is an ole copper bowl.

From what I have learned pots, bowls, or cans all work the same if you are trying to do a container work. Momma Starr

10 comments:

  1. Love the statue of Moses. I saw a huge one yssterday at the Flea Market. I also saw one of St. Peter as well. Too bad I couldn't afford it as it had him holding the keys up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doc. Doc if money is tight do a money pot or can. Burn the vigil inside the pot or can even if it is just a tea light. These containers work and will help your money start to flow. Momma Starr

      Delete
    2. @ Momma,

      I have one. It's in one of those blue/white ceramic pot/bowls.

      Delete
    3. E-mail me off the blog and tell me whats in it. It should be drawing for you. Momma Starr

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this info Momma Starr. I've been wanting to do this. My cast iron skillets are used for frying, so that's out lol. I'm hoping to start looking at local 2nd hand shops and such for some iron/copper pots as well. I have loads of tin cans since I save some of these for crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, if you have a nice size tin can then use that to work with. Momma Starr

      Delete
  3. What is Moses the Lawgiver from the Biblical Times is good for petitioning ?????? Maybe you should do another blog about Moses. :D

    ReplyDelete