Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slow As Molasses


I am going to cut back on the information I share from now on and here is why. I am sick and tired of folks using my information and claiming it as something some dead person gave them. Everyone can't be dead! Just hearing that makes me laugh. So and So taught me to work with Molasses but there dead and gone now! I learned this or that from Uncle Tom but he’s passed on. How stupid do you think people are? My work is different than anything found on the internet “and no all my teachers ain’t dead”! Just the other day I heard someone talking about Molasses; they said “well some say that Molasses is used to slow folks down but I use it to sweeten with”; I’m the only person as far as I know who teaches about Molasses slowing folks down. So now this person who claims to be a Traditional rootworker is telling folks to use Molasses in their sweetening work. Go ahead and try it! See how slow your work gets, how slow your money starts coming in, how slow your love work becomes. It sucks to be dumb! Have you never heard the saying “SLOW AS MOLASSES”? Wonder why folks say that? Use your common sense people! Momma Starr

5 comments:

  1. Common sense, some people have no idea it seams. People are going to say that no matter what. I'm sorry to see you slow up on here, I love your posts and information. Don't let some case(or cases lol) of dumbass get ya down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm just tired of all the BS on the internet. I'm not use too dealing with folks like some of these so called workers. I have never seen anything like this among workers in the real world. After 8 years of this mess I guess I'm getting a little tired. Momma Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer Up Momma Starr. Don't let it get to you.

    However, I've hard that too, people recommending molasses to sweeten people up. I would never do it just because I find molasses to be nasty tasting as is. It's got to be baked into cookies for me to like it. Or a flavoring for something else.

    Also, that's one of the reasons why honey jars can take long because honey also is slow pouring, but not as much as molasses. I don't use honey that much but when I do I make a honey trap by smearing it on a plate and then sticking stuff to it.

    Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Doc. I'm just in a mood it will pass. Momma Starr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Doc for your support. All the nonsense does get irritating but we can't let it stop none of us from doing God's good work. Drlovebug

    ReplyDelete