Friday, March 23, 2012

Hoodoo Money Drawing Jar

Hoodoo Money Drawing Jar©Starr

I thought I would share a little money work. This was the first book I put out “Hoodoo Money Conjure”. I teach all my students how to make these types of jars and my book is full of recipes. This sugar jar will keep your money flowing.

Money Jar

Sugar
Devil's Shoe String (tie {3} small pieces of them together with red thread to hobble the devil}
Cinnamon
Magnet
Five Finger Grass
Blue Flag
Some change from your pocket or purse
Hair from the crown of your head

Genesis 22v14
{And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.}


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to add for people who don't understand the verse. Jehova Jireh means God the provider. So that verse is sayin that God will provide for your needs.

    Back when I use to go to Church we would sing this song that goes:

    "Jehovah Jireh, my provider, his strength is sufficient for me, for me, for me!
    Jehovah Jireh, my provider, his strength is sufficient for me.
    My God will supply all my needs according to his riches in glory!
    Jehovah Jireh, my provider, his strength is sufficient for me!"

    LOL...just thought I woudl share that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doc! I love that; thanks for sharing it with us. Momma Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma Starr when you work with magnets or loadstone do you use magnetic sand? or leave it alone?

    In this jar it would seem the coins (in case they are magnetic) would replace the use of magnetic sand to feed the stone, but when it comes to love work wouldn't know how you work it or if you consider feeding it with iron grit necessary. what do you recomend?

    ReplyDelete