Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Does Love Conjure Really Work?

Does Love Conjure or Love spells as some call them really work? I do think it is possible to be reunited with a lost love; but the key word here is Love. I mean would you really want to force someone to love you? You would have to continue to work on them the rest of your life just to hold on to them. That type of work is not healthy for yourself or the target. Attraction work would be much better to draw the right partner into your life. If there is already love between yourself and the target then I truely believe that in most situation with cleansing and repairing work that a couple can be brought back together.
Nothing happens in an instant and your relationship didn't go south over night. Things built up until there was nothing left. All of that baggage has to be removed; cut and cleared out of the way in order to find the true love you once had for each other. Thats a lot of work and most folks don't want to take the time; they want it NOW! So tthe answer to the question is YES love work can be successful; but it takes a lot of work. Below is something I wrote for my website oldstyleconjure.com you might find it helpful. Momma Starr

Love Songs Of Solomon
As I stated in the The Greatest Conjure Book Ever Written you cannot beat the Bible when you are doing conjure work. The chapter called Song of Solomon is filled with verses that can be applied to Love Conjure. I think that one of the problems now a day is that folks don’t know how to read the Bible. They just don’t have an understanding of the power this book holds. I’m not preaching; I’m trying to make folks understand that they have the means to be successful in all their works if they would just get a Bible and put the words to use. Don’t misunderstand me; I’m not talking about church or being a Christian. What I am saying is take the Bible and read it like you would any other book.

There are eight chapters in the Song of Solomon; each chapter has about 14 to 17 verses in it.
You don’t have to apply a whole chapter to your love work. You can pick the verses that you are drawn to. You would work with these verses just like you do the psalm in your work. The trick here is to find a verse or verses that deal with the love work you are doing. I am going to give a few examples and try to explain how they would be applied to a love spell or a come to me spell.
These are just examples; I show you how easy it can be to add the Bible to your conjure work.
 The first chapter and verse I picked are chapter 2 v 14.
O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance,
(This could be used in a conjure spell to bring someone to you, if you worked the spell in a way that it ways compelling and a come to me work.) let me hear thy voice;
 (You can work with this to make someone call you, not only to call you but to be sweet to you when they call) for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
The next one is Chapter 2 v 16, I picked this one because you are making a statement here. He belongs to you and you belong to him; this could be used to tie someone to you.
My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.
I would combine both of these verses together to draw someone too me and to nail them down so they would stay.
There are so many chapters and verses in the bible that can help us; in all of our conjure work if we just look for them. I hope I have helped you understand a little better on how to apply the verses in the Bible to your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment