Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Justice work

Isaiah 61:7-9 (NIV) Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs. [8] "For I, the Lord, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them. [9] Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the Lord has blessed."

As a traditional conjure worker I have a strong belief in justice work. A lot of folks online and internet hoodoos try to cross folks up in a hot flash.

Some of it may be justified but most of it is just plain wrong and dirty. Just because someone online doesnt like what you say doesn't mean they have a right to throw at you. These shady workers do these kinds of tricks because they feel threatened by you or think you are stepping in their territory. Well I'm sorry for you that you feel this way but I'm not here for show and tell or to prove how mighty I am. I'm content just doing my thing so why can't you be the same and tend to your own work.

I don't believe in throwing at folks and trying to hem somebody up with conjure work but as I stated before I'm a strong believer in justice work. Anytime you do justice work call on God to reign justice on all your enemies known and unknown.

I always call on the Trinity because for me God the Holy Trinity is the most powerful protection apart from covering myself with the blood of Jesus.More on that in a later post...

Call on God, state your case over a white candle, and claim justice. Light that candle over a page torn from your bible and place justice in God's hands. Justice is God's duty so let God take care of it.

All you need to do is claim it over your work and always know it is done. If you claim justice then justice is served. It may not be when you're ready because it's not time but when it comes God will tear down those walls holding you back like never before. All you need to have is faith.

With faith in your hands and justice in God's you'll be blessed and highly favored many times over. Drlovebug

No comments:

Post a Comment