Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hoodoo Conjure Rootwork Honey Jars (c) Starr


HOODOO, CONJURE, ROOTWORK, JAR CONJURE
Sweeten Em Up Honey Jars

I didn't really hear about Honey Jars until I got on the Internet. This was something new to me like using a Loadstone instead of using a magnet the way I was taught as a young worker. I was taught to use syrup and different sugars to sweeten someone. Honey has always been a bit pricey. You can get 5 or 6X's more syrup for the money than you can Honey. I was also taught if you wanted to slow someone down you did it with molasses. You don't hardly ever hear anything about this on the Internet.

I personally prefer syrup but all folks know about is honey jars. Syrup is sweeter than honey and I have found that it works better for me. Don't take my word for it make a Conjure jar and instead of honey use syrup. I think you will be pleased with the results. Here's a little recipe for you to sweeten, heal, and bring peace to your home.

Get a medicine bottle, add everyones name to the bottle that lives in the house. Add Hosea 6 V 1-2 to the bottle. Add a pinch of salt and ask for Gods blessing upon your home. Then add some syrup to the bottle. Close the lid and shake the bottle up while praying for God to answer your prayer. Burn a tea light on your bottle daily and work the bottle.

2 comments: