Thursday, June 7, 2012

Conjure Come To Me! To Draw Your Love


Below are some verses from Song of Solomon. These verses can be prayed for any type of love drawing. I would use a syrup jar or medicine bottle. Make sure you shake them up, although some on-line Hoodoo’s will say that you should just leave them sitting there. Sure you can if you want the work to be slow as molasses. By shaking the jar and praying your petition you are stirring things up and getting them moving. Letting the jar or bottle sit there’s doing nothing but letting the work sit and settle. In the end it is really up to the worker to decide which way to go. Momma Starr


8 The voice of my beloved! Behold, he comes Leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Behold, he stands behind our wall; He is looking through the windows, Gazing through the lattice.

10 My beloved spoke, and said to me: “Rise up, my love, my fair one, And come away.

11 For lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone.

12 The flowers appear on the earth; The time of singing has come, And the voice of the turtledove Is heard in our land.

13 The fig tree puts forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grapes Give a good smell. Rise up, my love, my fair one, And come away!

14  “O my dove, in the clefts of the rock, In the secret places of the cliff, Let me see your face, Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet, And your face is lovely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment