Saturday, June 8, 2013

BEEF TONGUE STF UP

 
I wanted to share a work I did but I also wanted to clear up a little misconception about this work. Some folks think when you do a beef tongue to shut someone up all you have to do is fill the tongue and wrap it up; this is absolutely NOT right. I'll explain why. If you are going to shut someones mouth and stop them from bothering you then you need to sew the tongue shut. As in sewing their mouth shut! All old school workers are taught this when they are taught shut up work. I'm not sure where this wrapping thing came from but if you want to shut someones lips and stop them from bothering you then you need to sew those lips closed. Common sense will tell you that.
 
 
In the old days a lot more was added to the tongue than just personal items and hot stuff. I'm not gonna share that with you because I don't want it used on me. I've added pictures so you can get an idea on how this work is done. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 






6 comments:

  1. Just thought I would point this out in case people didn't catch it, but the foil forms a cross, as in the crossroads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does Doc! What a good eye for the work you have.

      Delete
  2. What happens when you are finished sewing up the tongue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on why I am doing the work. This tongue is in the freezer because I take it out 3x's daily to work.

      Delete
    2. LOL...I knew someone was going to ask that.

      Delete
    3. So far it is working and I plan on keeping it working. Tomorrow is the funeral,gone but not forgotten!I didn't go into detail about this work but it is being done to keep a killer from getting out on bond. Folks are not safe in their own homes anymore.

      Delete