Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Out of Pocket

I'm sorry I have been out of pocket lately but I plan on blogging at least once a week. I want to share what has bee going on with me so here is some info.

A few things have happened since I last blogged, I am now a published author with Pendraig publishing. My first book with them came out in April and now I am proud to announce my deck of reading cards. They can be found here.

http://www.pendraigpublishing.com/products.asp?genre='Conjure'

The next thing is I have done two radio show's in less than a week and anyone who knows me knows thats a big step. I have a few topics I want to blog about so keep and eye open and I hope you enjoy the radion shows. They both have wonderful hosts I felt right at home. Momma Starr

My darlin Christian Day!




My new guys who I think I really want to know better!




Of course I might as well put out there that the Folk Magic  Festival is right around the corner in NOLA November 8-11, 2013

http://www.folkmagicfestival.com/2013-folk-magic-festival-schedule-of-events.html

No comments:

Post a Comment