Friday, October 5, 2012

2nd Set of St Jude Altar

I'm so excited I just couldn't wait until Monday to post these new pictures. I have received some donations and every penny has gone on his altar in the name of the donor. The out pouring is a wonderful thing to see. If you want to make a donation you can from the Old Style Conjure website. When you make the donation make sure you put for St Jude. If you want to add a petition to the altar e-mail it to me and I will add it to the altar for you. Momma Starr





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful altar, Momma! I know St. Jude is petitioned for hopeless causes, but can someone work with him for other things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I petition him on behalf of my clients. I hardly ever petition him for myself. Not one petittion on that altar belongs to me. I was taught you shouldn't go to him for every little thing you need. I'm not saying this is true, this is what I was told 30 years ago. Momma Starr

      Delete